Benefits of Membership
Members benefit from;
- Improve fitness and technique
- Socialise and make new friends
- Set your time, train, track & break your PB
- Receive coaching from Swim England qualified coaches
- Access to your Members Portal
- Opportunity to compete in local galas
- Raise money in our fundraising events
- Join a SwimMark Essential & Network accredited swimming club affiliated with the Swim England North West region
- Swim England Member Benefits
Our Membership Fees
Members pay two fees;
- Monthly: our monthly membership fee is £20 per member which is collected via Direct Debit on or shortly after the 5th of each month.
- Annual: in order to maintain the monthly fee at a minimum, we follow the practice of most clubs, and ask for our members to pay their own Swim England subscription cost which is an annual one off payment. We co-ordinate with Swim England on your behalf in the first quarter each year. The one off fee for 2023 for a category 1 swimmer is £16.50.
Poynton Dippers Swimming Club is proud to announce in addition to being a member of the Swim England North West region we are also SwimMark Essential & Network Accredited.
SwimMark accreditation is Swim England's recognised kitemark for the development of effective, ethical and sustainable affiliated clubs. SwimMark is about creating the best possible swimming experience for all and raising the quality of aquatics provision across all areas.
We're eager to see you swim!
Come have a swim trial and get immediate feedback & swim tips from our Head Coach. Try one of our training sessions for free. If it's for you come Join Us! 🙂